As a leading and fast growing vegetable seedling company that utilises only the very latest seedling nursery and international grafting technology, a career at Hishtil creates a sought after platform to enhance knowledge and further develop global agricultural skills.
Hishtil became the first nursery in South Africa to achieve GlobalGap accreditation which proves that we have a leading approach to the food safety of seedlings. Hishtil is therefore in the forefront of the specialised agriculture growing industry in SA, creating an agricultural career environment unsurpassed by any other vegetable seedling company in South Africa.
Hishtil staff is made up by dynamic and pro-active plant people who are service orientated and function effectively in groups. Although we place high value on teamwork, we always encourage individual growth, independent thinking and good self-regulating work ethics within all team-efforts.
Hishtil offers current and future employees career stability and expertise development within an ever-growing and stimulating agricultural environment.
JNR PRODUCTION RESPONSIBLE
Hishtil South Africa has a vacant position available at our Riebeek West Nursery situated in the Western Cape
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Yearly Commercial seedling production according to international quality standards
- Daily planning and implementation of irrigation and pest control program
- Implementation of Production tasks
- Guide and manage the production team
- A tertiary Qualification in agriculture or horticulture
- Experience in intensive vegetable farming will be an advantage
- Computer Literacy (word, excel, power point)
- Fluent in English & Afrikaans: write and speak
- Ability to work in a team, delegate and follow up.
- Valid driver’s licence
- Own Transport
Closing date: 07 January 2022
Only suitable CV’s will be considered