As a leading and fast growing vegetable seedling company that utilises only the very latest seedling nursery and international grafting technology, a career at Hishtil creates a sought after platform to enhance knowledge and further develop global agricultural skills.
Hishtil became the first nursery in South Africa to achieve GlobalGap accreditation which proves that we have a leading approach to the food safety of seedlings. Hishtil is therefore in the forefront of the specialised agriculture growing industry in SA, creating an agricultural career environment unsurpassed by any other vegetable seedling company in South Africa.
Hishtil staff is made up by dynamic and pro-active plant people who are service orientated and function effectively in groups. Although we place high value on teamwork, we always encourage individual growth, independent thinking and good self-regulating work ethics within all team-efforts.
Hishtil offers current and future employees career stability and expertise development within an ever-growing and stimulating agricultural environment.
ADMINISTATIVE OFFICER: HR
HISHTIL SOUTH AFRICA, A LEADING VEGETABLE SEEDLING PRODUCER IN THE LIMPOPO PROVINCE, HAS THE FOLLOWING VACANT POSITION AVAILABLE AT OUR MOOKETSI NURSERY
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Wage Administration
- HR Procurement
- General Office Administration
- Tertiary qualification in Payroll / VIP Accredited Payroll systems
- 3 years working experience working on VIP Payroll System with 1 year experience working on a time and attendance system
- Computer Literacy: Excel, Word, MS Office
- Excellent communication, planning and organizing skills
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Must be prepared to work in a smoke free environment
- Company Transport between Tzaneen & Mooketsi is available
- Able to start ASAP
Closing date: 29 November 2019
Only suitable CV’s will be considered